78, Medawalkam Tank Road, II Street , Chennai – 10.
Good Community Enrichment is action that helps people to recognise and develop their ability and potential and organise themselves to respond to problems and needs which they share. It supports the establishment of strong communities to promote social justice and help improve the quality of community life.
Our Purpose: People to live in healthy communities in which they:
- feel able to be who they are
- have positive prospects for their future
- experience respect and equal and fair treatment
Our Focus: To achieve a community that:
- cares for all its members
- provides an environment that is safe and attractive
- enables people to express and celebrate their creativity
- provide opportunity for people to learn and develop their own skills
- reaches out to and involves those who may be excluded or disadvantaged
Community Enrichment Centre (CEC) is located at 78,Medavakam Tank Road , 2nd street extension , Kellys ,Chennai – 10 .It aims to build up the future of the needy in the community around and give life to those who have lost it.
The Centre has been instituted to address a wide range of issues on Community Welfare Management by its Multi-Disciplinary functions in the form of Projects, Education, Counseling and Training. Meeting these needs of the community can go a long way in the establishment of a strong nation.
Women – An Emerging Work Force
For years Women in our country were confined to the kitchen or to the four walls of their homes. They were suppressed by their men folk.Now IVCMF is dealing with these Deprived Women to unleash their true potential.. All services are rendered FREE.
The following weekly activities are being conducted.
The centre is kept open from 10 A.M. to 6.30 P.M. on all working days from Monday to Saturday.