IVCM F o u n d a t i o n was established in the year 2008 and got eventually registered as a Charitable Trust to provide support for charitable causes . It aims to alleviate the crime, pain , sickness , poverty and ignorance among the needy and promote moral and spiritual integrity. It tries to strengthen the individuals affected with isolation , addiction , depression, deprivation , injustice & domestic violence . It motivates the privileged to join hands with it in accomplishing its objectives.
IVCM Foundation calls for untiring India Village Crusaders to fight against the evils of injustice, crime, sickness, poverty and ignorance.
Facilitating for the self – sufficiency and overall development of the Deprived irrespective of caste, creed and gender.
Steering hope in the lives of the Deprived with the service of love and compassion.
- We want everyone to see a better tomorrow.
- We believe everyone deserves a healthy life. We are working to improve the health of children and adults by conducting medical camps, eye camps, feeding the poor, clothing the naked
- We try to empower the next generation. We render educational scholarships to poor children to complete their studies and also help the young people to undergo leadership training. We try to create awareness about the evils of drinking, AIDS, gambling and drugs and also try to enlighten their future through capacity building.
- We believe in serving local communities. We create positive prospects for the future of the community.
- We hope to redeem the elderly from discrimination.We run a Home for the Aged called ‘Cherith Home for the Aged’ where the abandoned elderly are taken care of
- We believe in meeting challenges by way of rendering services.